Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Interviews and Prospects

Yes, it is time for yet another "Status" post. After applying to a myriad of different jobs over the past two weeks, three jobs finally got back to me, and two of them actually requested interviews. South Park interviewed me for a Technical Director position, while an independent studio in Glendale wanted me as a 3D generalist on a World War II documentary project they're working on for the History Channel. Meanwhile, Lucasfilm continues to look over my portfolio for a 3D Story Art position. With any luck, I'll hear some good news from one of these guys next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

South Park ahoooooooy! you should try and sneak a little kiddy version of yourself in an episode.

David Badgerow said...

Ha. I think I'd probably get instantly fired for that.