Wednesday, June 23, 2010

11 Second Club Blocking

So after a long hiatus, I've decided to get back to working on the craft that I love best, character animation. I'm trying to really push this time to work and improve my skills significantly and learn all that I can. As part of this endeavor, I've gone back to doing the 10 second club challenges, now called the 11 second club. The new incarnation of the site has drawn a far more robust community of animators, which raises the bar in terms of challenge but also allows for more feedback and input from fellow artists. Here is my blocking with some breakdowns for this months clip.



There is still more acting at the end to block out after the witch leaves, but it's nearly all there. It had better be, cause I've only 8 more days to finish this sucker. Once it is complete I'll be sure to post the final version here. Hopefully more character animation posts to come in the near future!

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

I'm planning on getting into the 11 second club as well!! You're way ahead of me though. =P