Sunday, November 30, 2008

Faux Movie Production Logo Animatic

So earlier in the summer, I had the idea to do an arrangement of the Super Mario World "You defeated a koopa kid" victory song, and the more I thought about it, I started to get the idea that it might work perfectly as a movie production logo, if Nintendo ever had some sort of in-house movie studio or something.  So, I decided to do a MIDI version of the arrangement, and put together a quick animatic of what it might look like (watch in High Quality if possible):



So there it is!  Turned out allright, I think.  The next phase, if I decide to keep going with it, will be 3D layout/previs to see how the camera animation will play out in full 3D.  Hope y'all dig it so far.

4 comments:

CHOO said...

hey david,

this is awesome.

what program did you use to create this?

Charles.

David Badgerow said...

Hey Charles,

I put together a large multi-layered layout file in Photoshop, then imported as composition into After Effects to animate the whole thing.

Michelle said...

Oooh pretty!

JennySRP said...

wwooowwww i got chills